The Office of Innovation and Technology provides Microsoft PowerPoint presentation templates and Google Slides that departments can use for consistent branding across City agencies.
- Click the “Access PowerPoint presentation” button above.
- Click the download
icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
If you have a Google account with Drive enabled, you can make a copy of the Slide presentation for editing.
Make a copy
- Make sure you are logged into your Google account.
- Click the “Access Slide presentation” button above.
- In the window that appears, go to File > Make a copy.
- Locate an appropriate folder in your Google Drive account and click “OK”.
You will now be able to edit your copy of the presentation template to suit your department.